Please find attached the Debating Spatial Archaeology International Workshop Call for Posters. Poster sessions will be held during coffee breaks, when posters authors will be supposed to stand next to their posters in order to attend to those participants interested on their posters, in a friendly atmosphere. For those interested in participating in the posters session, an abstract must be submitted before 29th February, 2012, email@example.com, in the template provided (also attached).
Other news: Moderators
Moderators for the sessions and the roundtable have been already confirmed:
- Beyond archaeological spatial datasets: Old Restrictions and New Opportunities in Archaeological Spatial Information. Moderator: G. Lock. Oxford University
- The use of space from an evolutionary perspective. Moderator: P. Spikins. University of York.
- People beyond the numbers: the anthropological implications of spatial analyses. Moderator: M. Llobera. University of Washington.
- Open Dissertation: “...And now; what we do with Spatial Archaeology?”. Moderador: J. Baena. Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
Other news: Register
Although registration is not still open, we can already inform you of conference fees:
- Standard registration: 50€
- Reduced registration: 30€
Registration includes certificate of participation, abstracts book, tea and coffee throughout, an invitation to the official reception and conference proceedings in electronic format. For those participants who wanted to received printed proceedings a supplement of 10€ must be paid. Reduced fees are available for undergraduate students as well as unemployed people. Registration, as well as accommodation options, will be soon available through the conference’s website.